Crown Tournament

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 21 14:32:02 PDT 1996

Dieter wrote:

> Lord Brom, a left handed fighter from that area wearing purpure and
or,
>slight of stature but great of heart, gave His Royal Highness a trying
bout.
>He fought extremely well and must have been doing so for some time as
he was
>awarded his Sable Falcon that night in court. Mahadi must have been
equally
>impressed, as he gave Brom the award from his own belt. Brom was also
one of
>just four unbelted fighters to make it into the second round.

Again, for clarity's sake. Brom fought me in the second round. He did
not fight Mahdi at any point during the tourney. I am very pleased to
hear that he received a Falcon. He is a worthy opponent.

I had mundane business at home early Sunday, so I left the site shortly
after the tourney. I was sorry to miss court as I would have enjoyed
seeing Lucase's Laurel, among other things.

Kein