A & S standards

Richard Bainter pug at interval.net
Thu Oct 24 12:48:37 PDT 1996

> >(BTW, you *do* know the difference between "Primary" and "Principle"
> >Sources, as well as between "Primary", "Secondary", and Tertiary" sources
> >don't you?)
> While I would like to hear your definitions and contrasts between all
> five of these and particularly the last two, we can take this to email
> unless you think others might be interested.

I'm interested, and think others would be as well. Although I have
concepts of what these are, I don't know what other think they are, nor
the proper definitions. (Which I can of course look up, but doesn't tell
me what others think they are.)

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something