Didja get my first message?

Scot Eddy seddy at vvm.com
Fri Oct 25 06:10:11 PDT 1996

Lady Chiara,

I think that my computer goofed up when I sent you the first response
of the A&S standards. If you got it disregard this one, if you didn't
here's sorta how it went.

I don't beleive that I have had the pleasure of meeting you, but I
look forward to LPT where we can discuss th e material that you have.

You are correct that Amtgard has a bad reputation in the SCA. Elves
fairies, spellcasters, and other silliness. That is how it is spoken
of which I'm sure you are aware of.

If I could give any advice it would be that you don't mention that you
are/were a member of Amtgard as some might hold it against you. It is
not seen as being a serious group.

I am not so inclined to believe that Amtgard has nothing to offer us,
so I would be more than willing to see what you have worked up in the
area of A&S standards.

See you at LPT. I'll be the one with the icons.

Grace and Peace,

Jovian Skleros