[Fwd: Slimeball Alert]

Scott White swhite at onr.com
Fri Oct 25 13:29:55 PDT 1996

>> there was NO MENTION in the lengthy post about the role of
>> LAW ENFORCEMENT in this tangle ...
>
>Actually it did, right before their description it stated:
>
>Please notify the
>authorities in your area immediately if you should see them.
>----

I stand corrected.

Please forgive my hair trigger regarding this issue -- it's just that I
spent six seasons working on the Ren Faire circuit & saw several examples of
disasterous results when the small faire communities attempted to handle
criminal acts themselves instead of working with law enforcement.

Gnith
<swhite at onr.com>