Crown Tournament

Michael A. Chance mchance at crl.com
Sat Oct 26 14:04:53 PDT 1996

Kateryn wrote:

> No, Brom Blackhand has a very old mastery in brewing, I think.  NOt to
> mention he is shortish and dark.  Drat.  I am always hoping he comes out
> of retirement, as he is quite a gent.

Master Brom Blackhand, Huscarl, still lives in Three Rivers, and is
still mostly inactive (due to some ill health and perrenial lack of
funds).  His Laurel was for, I believe, a combination of metalworking
and poetry (mostly herioc saga style).  He is best known as the
author of "Calontir Stands Alone", "Brom's Reign", and many other
songs that can't be printed in most communities due to local obscenity
standards. 8-)

Mikjal Annarbjorn
--
Michael A. Chance          St. Louis, Missouri, USA    "At play in the fields
Work: mc307a at sw1stc.sbc.com                             of St. Vidicon"
Play: mchance at crl.com