Wedding Rings in Period

Elizabeth Crouchet ecs at io.com
Tue Oct 29 01:55:50 PST 1996

Gunnora found the following interesting tidbit on wedding rings from
a book. I own a paper back copy of that book. I was most interested in
what it had to say about betrothal and wedding rings. 'Rings for the
Finger" is a great book.     I
would be happy to bring it out to fighter practice for any one that
wishes to peruse it. Just call me and ask me to bring it. (Sorry, I
will not loan it out, but photocopying arrangements can be made)

Call me at 280-3591

See you in the park,
Claire