Good Enough? (Was Using the Web for Documentation?)

Matthew R. Popalisky mpopali at comp.uark.edu
Tue Oct 29 16:15:11 PST 1996

On Tue, 29 Oct 1996 Mjccmc01 at aol.com wrote:

> Sigh.....
> Gunnora, thanks for the kind words.  Diarmut, I don't know that anyone has
> the "right" to chew anyone a new orifice, since I am a firm believer that bad
> behavior doesn't justify more bad behavior in return.

Ok, a few quick questions. Which is prefered, formal or informal notes?
If the preference is formal, is footnotes or endnotes prefered?  I like to
put really pertinate things like sort definitions, etc as footnotes and
citations as endnotes.

> So, how about some discussion?  Do you want the judging at an A&S competition
> to push you to greater heights, or is it more important for the judging to be
> kind?

Judging to be kind encourages mediocraty.  The key word is *constructive*
critisism.

Kateryn