Bjornsburg 20th

Heidi J Torres hjt at tenet.edu
Tue Oct 29 17:44:49 PST 1996

Greetings to all from Mari!

On Tue, 29 Oct 1996 IagoAH at aol.com wrote:

> Just wondering how the recent flooding in the hill country may affect the
> coming festivities.  Can anyone shed lght on this?  I would hate get almost
> to site and find a river blocking my path, or the site under water.  it might
> make me think I was back in Bordermarsh.
>
> Iago

Well, the hill country may have flooded out but you wouldn't know it in
San Antonio.  We got a few splatters of rain, that's all.  The autocrat
and others have been making runs out to the site and none of them have
mentioned flooding.  Comal Co (where Whitewater is) is just north of
Bexar Co and we usually get pretty much the same weather.  The Guadalupe
River does run through Whitewater (thus the name) but its pretty far from
where we hold our events.  We're uphill aways from the river.

Hope this answers your question.  Glad to know you're coming!

See you soon,

Mari