Margrave/Vormund II-Plague

Mike Baker mbaker at rapp.com
Wed Oct 30 09:38:00 PST 1996

>>If you were planning on making a corset to wear while playing this game,
>>could it be soft, or would you have to rib it?
>>Aquilanne
>Arrgh....
>That's a toadally bad pun, Aquilanne.
>I have a question, though:  If two laurels were to argue about the type of
>ribbing to use, wouldn't it be just a tad polemic?
>Zara Zina

Your Excellency,
Such a croaker seems to invite the jump to some conclusions.

Yes, let us bull on through and tree this, before the web-footed among our
friends give tongue and let fly arrows of poison rage. It would be a
terrible thing if the leopard had to swim into the fray.

Hopping on past the bandwagon (which is, of course, bound for Toadsuck,
Arkansas), in order to join the chorus,
Amra (feeling particularly foolish at the moment...)

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!