Good Enough? (Was Using

SusanKFord at aol.com SusanKFord at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 12:08:54 PST 1996

<< Pout. I thought that was what I was doing. There are I believe five
 references given in my lapidary file, three of which are period. The two
 others should be easy to find since one is an old Tournaments Illuminated
 article and the other is a 1990 National Geographic.

 Stefan li Rous

Yes, Stefan, I'm going to look it up. I just meant that I don't have any
lapidary sources at home that I can look up and quote. Actually, I found a
short reference to show stones were polished in my Eyewitness Handbook on
Gems. Where would we be without that series?  :)

Sigrid