Banishment Proposals -- Alternate Received

Pat McGregor pat at lloyd.com
Mon Sep 2 11:10:49 PDT 1996

Greetings from siobhan, one of the keepers of the SCA, Inc., website.

The Board has received an alternate Banishment proposal from
William Colbert. It is posted (along with the one from the IAC)
at

  http://www.sca.org/BOD

List distributors, please forward to your lists. Also, I cannot
post to the Outlands, Middlebridge, or Lochac lists, so if some kind soul
will cross-post this there, I'd appreciate.

Please read and send your comments on both these proposals to the Board.

Thank you!

   siobhan m.
Siobhan Medhbh O'Roarke / Pat McGregor/ siobhan at lloyd.com
House Northmark, Mountain's Gate, Cynagua, The West
   http://www.lloyd.com/~patmcg/sca.index.html