Correct Celtic Clipart link

Scott Jernigan jernigan at UH.EDU
Sun Sep 8 07:47:09 PDT 1996

Someone pointed out the correct link for the Celtic clip
art:

http://celtic.stanford.edu:80/pub/misc/celtic_art

I just tried it with the '_' instead of the '-' and it works
fine.

Hope this helps.

Andrew Scarhart

Original message(s):

>>Meadhbh wrote:
>>hi...I tried it....no URL found.  wonder if it was pulled from the
>>server.
>
>Gee, guys...
>
>        It worked when I looked at it.  Maybe the server is down, or the
>subscriber didn't pay his service bill?  I have had similar problems with
>sites before.  One day they're there, the next gone (sigh).  Ah, well.
>
>::GUNNORA::
>

>Gunnora Hallakarva
>Herskerinde
>Ek eigi visa (th)ik hversu o(dh)lask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna
>heldr hversu na Hersis-A(dh)al

"Quisque suae fortunae faber" ("Each Man the Maker of his own Fortune")

Motto of Sir John Fyneux, Chief Justice of England, 1495-1525