Elfsea Defender and Investiture

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Sun Sep 15 13:37:24 PDT 1996

At 04:06 PM 9/15/96 -0600, you wrote:
>> Now, as the Baron and Baroness-Designates, Lord Llywelyn and I wish
>> to invite all to attend and participate in the multitude of
>> Tournaments, Arts and Sciences, Bardic Circles, Baronial Stepping
>> and Investiture, and all the many activities being sponsored withing
>> the five Culture Camps: Byzantine, Celtic, Chivalric, Japanes,
>> Norse, and Sea Farers.
>
>Er...
>
>What, pray thee, is a Chivalric camp? I think I know what a chivalric
>fighter is, and perhaps even what a Chivalric tourney is (esp in SCA
>terms). But a Chivalric camp? Would it be composed, then, all of
>ratan and duct tape? ;-)
>
>Savein

If you are at sea as to what a Chivalric camp is, ma laird, might I suggest the
Seafarers' encampment?  I'm sure we could make room for more people on our
desert isle! :-)
Alan
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove

"Live long and prosper."
"May the farce be with you."
"If it's not Scottish, it's crrrrrrrap!"

Support freedom of speech on the internet.  Allow children on the information
superhighway only if accompanied by a responsible adult!