principalities

kac2688 at utarlg.uta.edu kac2688 at utarlg.uta.edu
Mon Sep 16 09:56:29 PDT 1996

I think one very important piece of information has been forgotten here!
I would prefer to discuss this issue with the said document in front of me
and not speculate on rumors of what might have been suggested.

I too have heard scuttlebut about somehow making the kingdom more
'managable' but no one has come forward about what the problem is, let
alone a solution.

IMO, we should wait on this issue until we are presented facts, a
proposal, or something more tangible than this suggestion of a proposal.

-- Karie Ann Colacicco Mitchell (kac2688 at utarlg.uta.edu)
aka Ly. Allessandra Beatrice Desiderio de Milano
aka Ly. Ruthless of the dreadpirate ship "The Jolly Roger"
(found on the webpage:http://www.uta.edu/student_orgs/sca/karie1.html)

 "Those who would give up essential liberty to secure a little
 temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Ben Franklin