Crown Principality, definition

Patricia Horton horton at dhostwo.convex.com
Mon Sep 16 10:49:46 PDT 1996

Today, there is nothing official in the Corporate Governing documents defining
a Crown Principality or a Palintine Barony. There is a proposal before the
BOD to formally define these two entities. There are a number of kingdoms
that have both what they call Crown Principalities and Palantine Baronies
and  you need a varience from the Board to create such. By writing them
into the governing docs, it just becomes procedure. The proposal for the
definitions were sent to all Kingdom Seneschals around the time I stepped
down. I saw a copy of it and sent comments to the Board.

Maire