Principalities

Rik Packham/Angus mac Taggart aquinas at eden.com
Mon Sep 16 11:06:12 PDT 1996

I, for one, would rather the Kingdom stay in one piece. But, _if_ the
kingdom does decide it best to split, either it be Crown Principalities or
other wise, do you see a more reasonable division of the Kingdom of
Ansteorra?

> Just a note to those who seem so eager to cut Oklahoma and the Texas
> panhandle off from the rest of the Kingdom:
>
> Gee, it's nice to feel so loved and appreciated!

I have _NO_ problem speaking (or is that writing) about this, and other,
topic(s). Please elusidate (was that the right word?) on if you have any
further thoughts.

> (I think I'll sit down and shut up now....sorry for being
> long-winded, but then, you seldom hear from me anyway.....) :-)

Angus

Ld. Angus mac Taggart
512.837.6688
aquinas at eden.com