Principalities

eric brown caladin at io.com
Mon Sep 16 21:39:09 PDT 1996

>past twenty years.  I personally do not want to see anybody cut off from
>anybody else.
> I agree with Sir Kief,
>lets concentrate our efforts in strengthening our great Kingdom, at least
>until the regions in question WANT to be divided.  Lets not let a few
>bureaucrats dictate to the Ansteorrans who should or should not be our
>brothers and sisters.
>
>Long live the Dream and ANSTEORRA
>Sir BARN

Agreed, I Love every INCH of Ansteorra, I have invested my heart and sweat
into it since my first moment in the SCA. I take Immesurable pride in
wearing My Black and Gold war tabbard. "Vivat ANSTEORRA!" is my favorite
part of every event... It still makes my heart beat with pride to say it. I
am way to jelous of every inch of our kingdom to ever wish to part with any
of it... even Oklahoma ( especially Oklahoma? ) The people there are blood
of my blood, heart of my heart.. by our love and labors, we're all ANSTEORRAN!

And frankly if the reasons are to "aid" management of the kingdom I'm at a
total loss as to why three "principalities" are better than five Reigons...
with the exception of a coupla people getting nifty titles...(a highly
insufficient reason)

With love of every bit of dirt, every grain of sand ...
(and about 50% of the cow flops(the dry ones))

VIVAT ANSTEORRA!

Caladin

(oh yeah, we CAN get rid of the fire ants... I don't think I'd miss them.)