dress form for sale

TheaG at aol.com TheaG at aol.com
Mon Sep 16 22:54:22 PDT 1996

Dear fellow costumers,

I have a "Uniquely You" brand dress form (female) which needs a good home.
 This is the kind where the body is a dense foam; you fit a cotton cover to
your body and zip it on to the form.  The cover squishes the foam and
customizes the form to your exact shape and size.  If you change sizes, just
refit the cover.  The foam will adjust.  You can also add extra foam in
areas, if needed.

The form is a size ML, which the maker says will serve hip sizes 43 - 45
1/2",  waist 32 - 38 1/2", and bust   39 - 44 1/2".

The form is in good condition.  I bought it at a going-out-of-business sale
hoping it would squish to my size.  Alas.  :-(   I do not have a cover but
have seen them advertised through several different catalogs for $30 - $45.
 Of course, you could make your own cover.

The cheapest I have seen this brand of dress form advertised is about $120.
 I am willing to sell the form for $70 (a little less than I paid).  This
price includes the cost of shipping (within the U.S.).  To avoid cluttering
the list, e-mail me directly at   TheaG at aol.com.

Clare Margaret di Cuneo
(Thea Goldsby)