Principalities

Richard Bainter pug at interval.net
Tue Sep 17 05:18:15 PDT 1996

> past twenty years.  I personally do not want to see anybody cut off from
> anybody else.

To be quite honest, I don't care at all since it won't affect how I play
the game. I'll still go to the same events I do now. I'll still do the
same things I do now. I'll still see the same people I do know.

> FYI the only real issue that arises when you start to dissect the Kingdom is
> looking at what areas can support a Principality.  The areas of OK and the
> Texas panhandle cannot, population-wise,  maintain a membership base where
> our Principality could ever form a kingdom, at least last time I checked.

My understanding was that this was going to be one of the
Principalities. (Even after our populace meeting, which at least made a
few things clearer to me.)

Btw, I'm sorry if everyone is taking my comments so seriously about OK.
I don't mean anything bad by it, it just looked like the logical
dividing line to me. I didn't realize it would be as touchy as it is.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something