principalities... Up-date...

Richard Bainter pug at interval.net
Tue Sep 17 07:15:37 PDT 1996

> A "Crown Principality" is more or less a region with arms and a name.  It
> currently requires a waiver from the BOD because there is no formal
> procedure in current corperate documents concerning it.

Uhh. Is this the only kind then?

> NO Principality
> can be MADE to split off of the Kingdom without a poll of the populace and
> the approval of the BOD.  Remember that a Principality is STILL a part of
> the Kingdom.  Many Kingdoms already have Principalities.  Not all
> Principalities will become Kingdoms.]

Sorry, didn't mean to imply it as hard as I did. By splitting off, I
meant to become a Principality, not to force to to eventually become a
Kingdom. I'm glad to see that a group can't be forced by the Crown/BoD
to become a Principality.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something