definition of Crown Principality

Lee Forgue eilis at haas.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 17 15:22:59 PDT 1996

At 04:30 PM 9/16/1996 -0500, Maire wrote:

>Ellis, since you are on this forum, and I no longer have the files, could
>you post a synopsis of the proposal of the Crown Principality that is
>before the Board?

Maire:

I looked and don't have that on disk -- I'd have to do the filing at home to
find the hardcopy, and that can't happen until next week (I teach dance
tonight, tomorrow the house is full of heralds, Thursday I pack for the
inter-Principality war this weekend...).  However, as I recall, the language
proposed was from the IAC, Sedalia proposed alternates, and the Board has
decided that neither is exactly right, so we're working on "our" version.
It will probably go out for comment after the October meeting.

  --- eilis