Principalities

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Tue Sep 17 20:14:23 PDT 1996

>Ah, but if a person is part of a couple that are both paid members what
>frequently happens in my area is that one of the newsletters we request
>to change to another kingdom's newsletter (frequently the closest
>kingdom, but not always). This does not cost anything extra, only
>writing it in on the membership form.
>
>Estrill

But not everyone in the SCA is married, and some of us do not have plans to get
married.  Having attended events from as far south as Bordermarch to as far
north as Interkingdom Peace, I would not appreciate having to come up with funds
for two extra newsletters.
Alan
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove

"Live long and prosper."
"May the farce be with you."
"If it's not Scottish, it's crrrrrrrap!"

Support freedom of speech on the internet.  Allow children on the information
superhighway only if accompanied by a responsible adult!