principalities...borders/newletters/events

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Wed Sep 18 00:50:42 PDT 1996

	Re: Principalities

>Stefan wrote:
>>Are you going to be willing to pay the extra money to get an additional
>>one or two kingdom newsletters?

>Ah, but if a person is part of a couple that are both paid members what
>frequently happens in my area is that one of the newsletters we request
>to change to another kingdom's newsletter (frequently the closest
>kingdom, but not always). This does not cost anything extra, only
>writing it in on the membership form.

>Estrill

Kief here... This is true Estrill. You probably get Calontir's _Mews_ and the
_Black Star_. Now, the real question is are you willing to pay $$$ for the
other principalitie's newsletters, (or if they become Kingdoms) their news-
letters?!

Sir Kief av Kiersted...

"Better the Hammer than the nail..."