principalities...borders/newletters/events

Deborah Sweet dssweet at Okway.okstate.edu
Wed Sep 18 09:57:43 PDT 1996

>Kief here... This is true Estrill. You probably get Calontir's _Mews_
>and the _Black Star_. Now, the real question is are you willing to pay
>$$$ for the other principalitie's newsletters, (or if they become
>Kingdoms) their news-letters?!

>Sir Kief av Kiersted...

To be bluntly truthful, No, I would not probably get the south/coastal
area principality/kingdom newsletter. I've never been to any events that
far south (extremely few have ever been tempting enough to even consider
traveling 10-14 or more hours one-way), and in all likelihood I never
will. However, if I was going to get even *more* than 3 newsletters, I
would consider getting this one.

As for the central area principality/kingdom, yes, I think I would get
the newsletter.

Estrill