principalities...a few new thoughts...Hi Mordraut!

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Wed Sep 18 09:26:39 PDT 1996

On 18-SEP-1996 05:37:03.27

>On 18 Sep 96 , stddly at SHSU.edu shaped electrons to state:
>

>> Look at the other Kingdoms that have Principalities. There is a
>> _separate_ geographical location for each of those Kingdoms. The
>> proposal here is to have 3 principalities with the Kingdom
>> "overlaid" on top of them. I do not believe that this is possible
>> under current Corpora/By-laws. The problem, as I see it, is that
>> there is no place left for the Kingdom to exist in.
>
>Keif, I hate to say that you are wrong, but you are.  Aten is set up
>in two principalities, just as they want to make Ansteorra three.  It
>can be done.
>
>Mordraut
>

> |-------------------|  Mordraut Freyulf
> | Dark Horde Moritu |  mordraut at moritu.com
> |-------------------|  http://www.realtime.net/~mordraut/
>
>                    Stolen Quote of The Moment:
>Instant gratification takes too long.

Well, shucks, Mordraut. The last time I looked at Atenveldt I thought that
The Principality of the Sun was Phoenix and not the "rest" of Atenveldt. If
that's not the case then I'm wrong. However, if the Principality of the Sun is a
"Crown Principality" then it's undefined by Corpora/By-Laws... I still think
that a Kingdom must have a separate physical area from it's principalities.

With great Respect...I remain...

...your Good Friend and fellow Ansteorran!

Kief...

"Better the Hammer than the nail..."