principalities...3 or 2 or 1?

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Wed Sep 18 09:55:02 PDT 1996

Greetings fellow left hander! And all Ansteorrans...

Timo wrote...

>        just a thought, but why does it have to be all or nothing? The only
>2 options I have seen are a 3 principality split or *not*. Would'nt it  make
>more sense to only have 1 principality?
>
>timo
>notwantingtoseeanyoneleave

I do believe that the idea behind the 3 principality split is to avoid any one
"region" from being "separated" from the main Kingdom. This, in it's self is an
excellent idea, as pertains to "no hard feelings about being split off from
everyone else...". A lot of folk in every part of the Kingdom want to remain
"Ansteorrans" without any other label. ie, Any "yet-to-be-named" principality
label... I don't want anyone to leave either... All the folk in Ansteorra are
my brothers and sisters, be they early or late period, be they light or heavy
fighters, be they Arts & Sciences oriented, be they "authenticity mavens" or
"party animals" I want all of them to "remain" Ansteorrans in the fullest sense
of the word...

In friendship to you, your gracious Lady, and your wonderful family.

Kief... (anothermutantscumsuckingleftiesingleswordsman...)

"Better the Hammer than the nail..."