principalities

Rik Packham/Angus mac Taggart aquinas at eden.com
Wed Sep 18 10:45:02 PDT 1996

Greetings Damaris.

> I want to go on record as being opposed to the breakup.  I intend to send

> a letter to TRM Mikael and Mikela as to my reasons.  Basically I see no
> need to do this at this time.  If the populace wants it and I'm part of
> the minority, then so be it.  But I am not comfortable with the fact that

> the proposal did not come from the populace.

Isn't this proposal the reason that Inman became the Kingdom Seneschal? Was
he not a member of the populace before he took on this position (as well as
now)? After all, they are not _imposing_ this upon the kingdom. They are
asking the populace what the populace has to say about it. They are not
trying to ramrod this down our thoughts. I have not seen a msg posted by
TRM or Inman, yet.

The letter to Mikael and Mikaela is exactly what they want. They want to
know the thoughts of their subject. Please do send your thoughts to back up
your position.

Angus
Ld. Angus mac Taggart
512.837.6688