The Crown Responds; The Kingdom .

Caitrin3 at aol.com Caitrin3 at aol.com
Wed Sep 18 13:35:05 PDT 1996

Unto the populous of Our most stellar Kingdom of  Ansteorra do We, Mikael and
Mikaela send a heartfelt greetings..

It is good to know that there is life abundant in Our Kingdom, along that
line it is also good to know that there are individuals with real thoughts,
feelings, ideas and opinions.  Reading through the different posts on the
internet, a few key words came to Our attention. 1. "Forced". 2. "Cut-off" 3.
"Proposal" 4. "Bureaucrats". Let Us begin at the beginning and then We will
address the four terms...  This concept of 3 Principalities began during Our
CP tenure. Individuals from this Kingdom came to Us and simply asked Us to
place it out for discussion among the people that reside in Our Kingdom. So,
the kingdom seneschal is currently taking time, placing calls to the current
Landed so they may address their populous and simply get a basic feel on how
you Ansteorra feels about this. No, nothing has been drawn up. No paper work
filed. How can We, as King and Queen, who truly treasure Our Kingdom, do
this?
We believe in the voice of the people. This is a matter that if voted upon to
be carried through, would take time. If this were done hastedly, the Kingdom
would reap bad benefits. That is why We come to Our populous and ask..1 Do
you want Principalities (after all it was some individuals that asked Us to
resurface this issue)? 2. Where do you feel the borders be drawn? 3. Do you
feel that this matter should be dropped and buried forever? ...... Our
intention was not to open a "can of hornets", but to include the voice of the
Kingdom on a decision. We will always remain ONE STAR, ONE KINGDOM...
Principlaties or not. We realize there are many questions..We respect and
honour them all. However 1. NO ONE IS BEING "FORCED" INTO THIS. 2. NO ONE IS
BEING "CUT-OFF"  .3. "THIS IS SIMPLY AN IDEA'' .4.'BUREAUCRATS" defined by
Webster in the later portion of the defintion: "an unwieldy administrative
system deficient in initiative and flexibility". WE THINK NOT!!!!!!!! The
initiative is taking this to the populous of the Kingdom... The flexibility
is the willingness to listen. For Gods Sake ( uh-oh G&PD # 6 ) Give Us credit
.... you think We're going to take an issue like this and shove it down your
throats??? If We were, you'd be the last to hear about it instead of the
first. Our annoucement is in the up-coming Blackstar that was sent to print
prior to the announcement of this at Stargate... AGAIN THERE IS NOTHING SET
IN STONE, THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY. The Baron and Baroness of Stargate could
not have said it more plainly, they simply put it forth as an idea.
No, We are not some Crown in some different region that does not care about
the other regions (how ludicrous).
There was a post that asked for a "proposal", how can We in good conscience
give a proposal if We haven't heard from the people that reside within this
Kingdom. From the mouth of His Majesty " just because people have access to
instant information
( which by the way can be stretched ) does not make it gospel. Can We not
wait until the black star comes out? Know that We are here for you, We may
not always agree with you ,but at least We try to strive to being a Crown
that is approachable and willing to listen...Yes, We take pride in Our
Kingdom, great pride. There would be no Kingdom of Ansteorra, if We did not
have you the populous of Ansteorra and all those who reside within.
Corpora and the Governing documents requires polling from the populous, prior
to any substantial status change that takes place. Read Corpora V. A.2.d .
This will be carried out by the Kingdom Seneschallate through official
channels and not on the internet. The Black Star and the Senechallate are the
only official channels  that We recognize concerning informing the populous .
Through them all who reside within Ansteorra will be reached.
 It is Our wish that the over-reacting , finger pointing and name calling
cease immediately.
If you have any further questions, please contact His Grace Inman, Our
Steward Baron Artorius ap Caradoc (405) 355-5618  or Us. (You may e-mail Us
back at this address if you so choose.,but realize that e-mail is not
recognized as an official form of communication )
Remember folks, this is our hobby, this is our fun...take time to hug someone
you love and sit back under a tree and sip on some Ribena.(if you don't know
what that is ..find out)

We remain in service and lovin' it!!!!!

Mikael                           Mikaela
REX                              REGINA

P.S. We will be travelling to Ravens Fort  this weekend , We look forward to
seeing you there....smile