calendar

Rik Packham/Angus mac Taggart aquinas at eden.com
Thu Sep 19 08:43:47 PDT 1996

> Now that I know that the calendar is no longer being updated, I will add
it
> to the Crossroads to the SCA (address listed below) if no one else will
be
> doing so.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Ld. Angus mac Taggart
> 512.837.6688
> aquinas at eden.com
> Crossroads to the SCA:
> http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/sca/sca.html

After checking the Black Star (should have done that _BEFORE_ I sent the
above post) I see that I would have to get the schedule beyond Feb. If
someone out there has this info and wants it on the WWW and does not or
cannot get in on themselves, email me the info and I will place it on the
Crossroads.

In Service to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, the Kingdom of Ansteorra, and The
Dream.

Angus