Volunteers Needed For Ren Faire

MGMayer at aol.com MGMayer at aol.com
Thu Sep 19 09:48:10 PDT 1996

Greetings!  As you may (or may not) be aware, Ren Faire is around the corner
and volunteers are needed to assist with manning the SCA compound
"Information Booth".  The Hospitaler's Office will again be utilizing this
wonderful opportunity to promote the Society and our activities.

Please contact your local Seneschal and/or Hospitaler, and volunteer your
time to assist us in this quest.  We are asking folks to help us man the
booth in relatively short time increments to assist with information
concerning the Society and Ansteorra.  The Hospitaler's Office will be
providing all the flyers and displays; we simply need kind gentles to be
present for greeting the mundane populace.

Additional information may be obtained from Lord Stefan, TRF Liason,
maxisdgn at netropolis.net or myself, delamare at flash.net.

Lord Michael de la Mare
Deputy Kingdom Hospitaler