Articles for TI

Robin Gammon aceia at onr.com
Fri Sep 20 15:26:32 PDT 1996

Greetings to all,

I am the new TI Correspondent for Ansteorra.  If you would like to write an
article on an SCA related topic for the next issue of the TI, please e-mail
me, call me or write me.  If you have an idea for an article you would like
to see written, let me know and I will try to find someone to write it.

My smail address is:

1914A Gracy Farms
Austin, TX 78758

My phone number (with voice mail) is:
(512)719-5963

Thanks!
Robin Anderson of Ross

PS: Will whoever is responsible please put this information in the next
Black Star, please?

Robin Gammon
Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired - Teacher's Aide
Southwest Texas School of Graduate Studies - Special Education
aceia at onr.com