Principalities

Mitchell, Paul MITCHELL at dallas.genphysics.com
Mon Sep 23 06:10:00 PDT 1996

Galen here -

There's a dis-incentive for many people to go to events outside their
kingdom and/or principality:  The Crown or Coronet of an area you don't live
it can't give you awards except with the permission of _your_ ruler.  If you
have a choice between going to an event where your activity might contribute
to your eventually earning an award, or one where it won't, that other event
will need to be a whole lot more fun to make up for the loss of
award-earning potential.

 -- Galen of Bristol
mka Paul Mitchell, BA in Economics