Pros and Cons of Principalities (wasRe: principalities)

Mitchell, Paul MITCHELL at dallas.genphysics.com
Tue Sep 24 08:16:00 PDT 1996

Gunnora said:
>It's patently obvious, Galen, that you and I are going to have to agree to
>disagree... we are in completely opposite camps on this issue.

But isn't nice that we can do it without any name-calling or questioning
of motives?

I must also point out that as long as the principalities are part of
Ansteorra,
and only the Crown is making peers, we'll be consulted about candidates
from all over the kingdom.  You won't get off the hook until your
principality goes kingdom.

 - Galen