Pros and Cons of Principalities

V. Allan Endel endel at tarleton.edu
Tue Sep 24 09:46:21 PDT 1996

>Gunnora says:
>I think we'd do a lot better to be polled only about artists in our regions.

But couldn't such be instituted without the breakup into principalities?  I am
not against change, but what I am seeing seems to be designed to benefit the
Northern and Southern regions, leaving the Central region strung out farther
than any present region, thereby creating more problems for that area.
Alan
V. Allan Endel, Laird Alan MacRonan MacCalum of House Mac an Ghabhann and
Keep of
the Haunted Grove, resident of Dragonsfire Tor and the Barony of Elfsea

Support freedom of speech on the internet.  Allow children on the information
superhighway only if accompanied by a responsible adult!