What should be on the Kingdom WWW page, again...

Mitchell, Paul MITCHELL at dallas.genphysics.com
Tue Sep 24 10:52:00 PDT 1996

Galen here!

As you might guess, I feel the Kingdom Calendar should be available on-line.
The Kingdom Website which I maintain still has the calendar, with links to
the
event flyers that I know of on-line.  I believe that this is a good and
useful thing;
WWW access is much more expensive than sustaining membership.  Anybody
on-line ever pass on their membership because they knew the calendar was
available on the web page?

But soon enough, we'll have a more-official kingdom WWW site (I say more
official because the current site was created in consultation with the
Kingdom
Seneschal) maintained by a warranted deputy to the Kingdom Chronicler (who
will not be me; when that new page comes on-line, I'll be taking mine down).
 I've
been on this list before discussing how just about everything on the
Ansteorra
homepage shouldn't be there, according to some people's arguments.

So, given that the Corporation has come out with guidelines for what should
be
on the kingdom WWW site, but we don't know what those are, anybody want
to add anything to the previous discussion?

 - Galen of Bristol,
who maintains www.uta.edu/student_orgs/sca/ansteorra
MITCHELL at dallas.genphysics.com
(Warning!  This is a smilie-free zone!  Humor and irony must be identified
by
the reader from context!)