Namings

Mike Baker mbaker at rapp.com
Tue Sep 24 13:13:00 PDT 1996

> I know that this has been something of a rambling post, now you know why I
> am not a bard.

Burke, you may not be a bard by your own claiming, but you are a damn fine
story-teller when you've the inclination. And I, for one, ought to know.
(Remember the "dragon armor" with a personality in one role-play session?)

In the SCA, that qualifies you as a "bard" if you choose to identify as
such.

Now, if we could just get you to compose & perform poetry and songs more
often...
and still keep supporting your neighbors and acquaintances who *do* claim
bardic aspirations and ability, maybe then we could convince you to take up
the word-title.

<friendly gryn: be careful, or I'll dust off "And They Said That We Were
Green"...>

Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)  s.k.a. Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri
al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!