Calendar on the WWW

Matthew R. Popalisky mpopali at comp.uark.edu
Tue Sep 24 16:23:38 PDT 1996

On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, Gunnora Hallakarva wrote:

>         This is my personal opinion, so please, no flames in return.  I have
> always felt that the Kingdom Calendar belonged in the Black Star.  I have

*I* subscribed to kingdom newsletters for news, letters from the Great
offices and the crown, and the rare delight wehn someone puts in an
article.  The big reason for my National membership (when I have it) is
Tournaments Illuminated.  The schedual is a bonus.

Then, of course, there's seeing if I recognise anyone in Warthaven...

Kateryn