Thoughts and Questions

Richard Bainter pug at interval.net
Wed Sep 25 05:17:05 PDT 1996

>  _Black Star_, we're told, will have mention of the issue, but I doubt that
> will lead to too much discussion.

To be honest, I didn't think the BS had much, if any, more information
than we had when we started all of this. They want our input, but didn't
give much detail as to what is going on. Unless I missed it somewhere.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something