principalities...borders/Regional differences...

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Thu Sep 26 03:29:37 PDT 1996

Heilsa Aodhan, Brother and Friend!

>Dia duit!

>stddly at SHSU.edu wrote in a message to All:

 sS> 'Tis a _LONG_ way from Seawinds and
 sS> La Marche Sauvage to Bonwicke and Adleruhe.

>Heck, Kief, it's a long way from La Marche Sauvage to Loch Soilleir, or
>Bordermarch, or Raven's Fort.
>
>It takes me about the same amount of time to drive to La Marche Savauge as it
>does to drive to Mendersham or Namron or even the Barony of Small Grey Bear.
>
>Baron Aodhan Ite an Fhithich, ML
>Dobharchu Herald

True, true! The post was in reference to a question on my "For Instance
division" for the principalities issue. Shucks, I can drive to Barony Grey
Niche in the same amout of time it takes me to drive to Northkeep...*grin*

I've found your recent posts refreshing and to the point, as usual! Hugs to
thee and thy wonderful Lady!

In frith...

Sir Kief...

"Better the Hammer than the nail..."