KFB, anyone?

Darryl Arrington strmridr at magic.bunt.com
Sun Sep 8 16:29:48 PDT 1996

What a few folks fail to mention when saying "just a light rap on the
back of the head" is the fact that many people (been there m'self a time
or two) suffer from the massive adrenaline rush of fighting in melees
that the "light rap on the back of the head" turns into Excedrin
headache number one, or worse (been there m'self a time or two).  Just
as it's true that you can take harder hits while pumped, you can hit
harder too.  I've seen people knocked out when hit from the front, and
they were expecting the blow.  Let's leave this kill from behind
business, well, behind us.  Just my humble opinion, though...

Thorgrim, "vacationing" in Drachenwald with his Uncle Sam