KFB, anyone?

Darryl strmridr at magic.bunt.com
Tue Sep 10 18:54:55 PDT 1996

> what's the matter with putting your weapon across your opponents eyes and
> calling "you're dead from behind, my lord!!"    works in the West.
> besides, anyone who loses control on the field shouldn't be there.
> sir robert

Easily done, Sir Knight, when the opponent you're about to kill is
standing stock still, not moving, etc etc etc.  Try that against some of
the "M1-A" armored types who move at 25 MPH (or 40KPH, over here) while
they're moving.  Personally, I'd just rather circle around and wait on
them from the front.  And, I also agree with you that anybody who loses
control (won't mention any famous Brass Hat names here) should be barred
from the field.  However, you don't have to be in a full bear-shirt
frenzy to be adrenaline rushed.

Thorgrim, "vacationing" in Drachenwald with his Uncle Sam