Principalities

Rik Packham/Angus mac Taggart aquinas at eden.com
Mon Sep 16 09:17:54 PDT 1996

I do understand this. But the one of the points of creating a principality
is, some time in the future, that principality may/will break off and found
its own kingdom. If/When this occurs, who will keep the name of Ansteorra?
That is my question. And I understand that this is not going to be
happening tomorrow or next year. I just want the name of Ansteorra to be
'assigned' to a particular region, and that region, I hope, will include
Bryn Gwlad. :-)

Angus