Principalities

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Sep 16 15:52:08 PDT 1996

Pug says:

I *assume* (since I haven't seen the proposal) from what I've heard that
all of the land is covered under the 3 Principalities, so there won't be
any place left over when they start splitting off to keep the name.
(Something along the lines of OK and panhandle, and then split down
I-35.)

I want to see a clear proposal on this, but this doesn't seem like a very
good dividing line. At least three, maybe more groups lay astride I-35. (
Emerald Keep (Waco), Bryn Gwlad (Austin) and Bjornsborg (San Antonio) ).

I'm not sure where the dividing line is between Elfsea (Ft. Worth) and
Steppes (Dallas). But I-35 splits both of them.

I'd need to hear some convincing proof that the current regional system
can't be fixed before I'd support even "crown" principalities. I guess
I'm too much on the peon level to hear about any troubles, but I've
not heard of any fundamental flaws in the regional system. The only
troubles I've heard of have been regional officer non-performance and
that won't change under a new system. Sounds like someone's personal
empire building from here.

Ld. Stefan li Rous
Barony of Bryn Gwlad
*** Ansteorra ***