Principalities

Burke McCrory burkemc at ionet.net
Mon Sep 16 21:23:29 PDT 1996

My Lord and Laidies step back a moment and take a breath.

The proposals as it has been called has not been officially written down or
set in stone.  This is just a idea that TRM and His Grace have brought up
to see if the populace would be in favor (I spoke with His Grace this eve).
 The idea is that the Kingdom could be split into three principalities
instead of five regions.  These could either be Crown principalities (which
would at this time need a waiver from the BOD) or full principalities if
the populace is in support.  The rough borders would be south and east of
I-20 and I-35 for one, the current northern region as well as the western
region down to Bonwicke for another, with the remaining central section of
the Kingdom for the third.  This would put four Baronies in each
principalities (five in the north with Northkeep).

This subject is going to be very emotional for many in our Kingdom.  Let us
try to hear all sides of the discussion before we start calling the BOD,
etc.  I have been playing in the Kingdom since before it was a Kingdom.
There were some in the old days that opposed our splitting off with
Atenveldt, there were others who were in favor.  Each issue has at least
two different points of view.  Lets try to bring our opinions to this
"virtual round table" and see if there is support for these proposals.

Burke McCrory
burkemc at ionet.net
aka. Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald