principalities... Up-date...

Richard Bainter pug at interval.net
Tue Sep 17 05:54:46 PDT 1996

> The thoughts are that the Kingdom be split in to 3 full Principalities. Each
> to have a Prince and Princess, a full slate of Officers, and all the trappings
> of a Principality. ie, Name, Armory, Badges & Ensigns, Motto, Award structure, eetc.

Good Morning,

  I've seen mention of 3 types of Principalities, and to be honest, I'm
  quite confused. What are the valid types? The ones I've heard mentioned
  are:

  1) "Full" Principality  - Populace votes and consesus says they want to
     split off.
  2) "Crown" Principality - Just in name, no Prince & Princess
  3) "Crown" Principality - Crown can petition the BoD, without populace
     consent, and make them split off.

  Admittedly those are very brief synopsis of what I've read. Now what
  I'd like to know, is what actually are the kinds of principalities, and
  what kind are we talking about in this instance?

  If we're dealing with #1, I see no major problems cause the populace
  will decide. #2 gives us absolutely no benefit over our current setup.
  #3 sounds like it would cause more problems than an all out civil war
  would.

  Thanks for any information!

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something