Principalities

Rik Packham/Angus mac Taggart aquinas at eden.com
Tue Sep 17 15:24:38 PDT 1996

Unto Countess Margaret ny Connor doth Angus mac Taggart bid forgiveness.

I misspoke myself when talking about the travel issue with the Crown. I
_do_ understand that they will have to travel the same lands, but when they
do they ussually (forgive me if I am wrong. I have never been nor ever plan
on being King) do the main events in an area. With the principality in
place, would not the Coronet alleviate some of the stress as far as the
smaller events go? Could not the Coronet visit Shire of Bubba and Canton of
Clyde giving a cense of ownership to the people of the shire and canton?

Just a thought.

Angus

Ld. Angus mac Taggart
512.837.6688