Principalities

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Tue Sep 17 18:35:00 PDT 1996

Stefan wrote:
>Are you going to be willing to pay the extra money to get an additional
>one or two kingdom newsletters?

Ah, but if a person is part of a couple that are both paid members what
frequently happens in my area is that one of the newsletters we request
to change to another kingdom's newsletter (frequently the closest
kingdom, but not always). This does not cost anything extra, only
writing it in on the membership form.

Estrill

Actually I'd say you are already paying more since you could get by (in
the current situation) with one membership and one family membership.

Secondly, what if you live in say, Shadowlands, and might want to
participate in events in the three kingdoms? You can't do the split the
newsletter idea in that case alone. However, you could get the regular
and family membership and purchase the two additional kingdom newsletters
for less than you are currently paying.

Another point against this being a problem is that if more event flyers
are placed on the WWW, then that would make them available without
buying additional subscriptions. But then there were a lot of objections
made to the posting of event announcements on the Web recently on this
mail list.

Stefan li Rous