h-costume

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Tue Sep 17 22:03:23 PDT 1996

Here is a repost from the H-costume list that has some S.C.A. activity on it
but it also has victorian, civil war, rev war, WWI II, and other vintage
articles of accessories. The location changed this sunday. Many of the members
are EXTREMELY into authenticity down to the needles they sew with. The more
into it they are the less likely they are into the S.C.A. But they will work
with you to some degree. Good folks. If you want the whole long post I will
send it to you individually. Just email me.

On Sun, 15 Sep 1996 11:11:48 -0400  suzanne hader wrote:
>Hello everybody,
>
>At long last, h-costume is finally moving to the Brown University
>listserv.  I apologize to everyone for the wait, but the red tape was
>thick and plentiful trying to get the list moved.

----snip-----

1) subscription,

>If you have any other questions, feel free to mail me.
>
>Best,
>suzanne
>smh at cs.brown.edu

..o0*0o..