Principalities

Deborah Sweet dssweet at Okway.okstate.edu
Wed Sep 18 09:32:21 PDT 1996

Stefan wrote:
>Actually I'd say you are already paying more since you could get by (in
>the current situation) with one membership and one family membership.

While that is true, unfortunately (the last I heard) *family*
memberships don't count towards a groups total *paid* membership.
Therefore, if I & my husband want to be counted as paid members of our
group & keep our local groups numbers up, we get two sustaining
memberships.

>Secondly, what if you live in say, Shadowlands, and might want to
>participate in events in the three kingdoms? You can't do the split the
>newsletter idea in that case alone. However, you could get the regular
>and family membership and purchase the two additional kingdom newsletters
>for less than you are currently paying.

It's only $7 cheaper that route (if I'm remembering the prices
correctly, which I may not be), and while that's almost enough for yet a
fourth newsletter, I'd rather consider that extra $7 as contributing
towards my shire's continued growth.

Estrill