principalities....

Richard Bainter pug at interval.net
Wed Sep 18 09:30:55 PDT 1996

> I know that there is no way to force a region into a
> principality that it does _not_ want.

Is that true? I've heard it said more than once, from different areas,
that they can force principalities onto us, and even not allow coronets.
Could someone who actually *knows* tell us?

I have heard this in part as if we don't go quietly, we'll be forced to
do it, without figureheads. I truly hope that *can't* happen, let alone
would.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something